|Standby Rating kVA/kWe||22/18|
|Prime Rating kVA/kWe||20/16|
|No. of Phases||3|
|(dB·(A))||Open≤105 dB(A); Silence ≤85 dB(A)|
|Gen-set regulation class||ISO8528-5 G2|
|Steady-state voltage deviation||≤±2.5%;≤±5%|
|Transient voltage deviation (100%sudden power decrease/increase)||+25%;-20%|
|Steady-state frequency band||≤1.5%|
|Transient frequency deviation from rated frequency (100%sudden power decrease/increase)||+12%;-10%|
|Fuel %/ 50% / 75%(L/h)||2.4 / 3.9 /5. 3|
|Fuel % / 110%(L/h)||7.5/ 8.3|
|♦ Electronic governor||♦DC12 Electric starter||♦ Deep-sea DSE 6120 MKIII|
|♦ Closed water-cooled||♦ IP23||♦H type insulation|
|♦ Air filter||♦ Muffler||♦ Circuit Breaker|
|♦Starting batteries||♦ with connective wires||♦ Radiator|
|♦Oil Drain Valve||♦Forklift Groove||♦Shock Absorber|
|♦ Color||Weichai blue (F)/beige canopy and black chassis (L)|
|♦ Packaging||packing case(B,F)|
|Voltage380V/415V||Voltage 440V/480V||External fuel tank(1000L/1500L)|
|Single Voltage 220V/230V||Automatic Transfer Switch||Alternator heater|
|Engine Heater (water)||Auxiliary winding|
- Weichai WP2.3 series, 4 cylinder, in-line 4 stroke, radiator cooled engine
- Well-designed air handling system with
- Dry type, Replaceable paper element air cleaner with restriction indicator
- Air to air after cooling
- Optimized turbocharger for increased altitude capabilities
- High efficiency, large heat area intercooler, reduce the air temperature after the intercooler
- Fuel system with A1 class electronic governing
- Electrical starter motor with soft start engagement feature
- Intelligent fuel injection technology to start fast guarantee
- Battery charging alternator
- 1 x 12 V DC batteries
- Brushless type, Screen protected, Revolving field, Self excited alternator conforming to IS/IEC 60034-1
- Best in class efficiency
- Steel casing
- Compact design with sealed bearings for longer life and lesser maintenance
- IP23 standard protection level
- Impregnation on all wound components for better mechanical strength
|Control Module Specifications|
The Deep-sea DSE 6120 MKIII is an Auto Mains Failure Control Module
- Back-lit LCD display
- 3 Phase generator and 3 Phase Mains monitoring
- Monitoring speed, frequency, voltage, current, oil pressure, coolant temperature and fuel level
- Display warning, shutdown and engine status information
- Hours counter provides accurate information for monitoring and maintenance
|Rated Speed r/min||1500|
|Prime Power kW||30|
|No. of cylinders||4,in-line|
|Bore (mm) x Stroke (mm)||89x92|
|Starting system||12VDC Electrical|
|Total lubrication system capacity (L)||9.5|
|Total coolant capacity (L)||9.4|
|Cooling fan airflow(m³/min)||48|
|Exhaust Temperature (°C)||≤700|
|Recommended air flow @ PRP (m³/min)||1.92|
|Exhaust back pressure (mBar)||≤80|
|Radiator design temperature(ºC)||50|
|Make||WEICHAI ; LEROY-SOMER|
|Alternator Frame||WHA-25-4/0.4 ; TAL A40 G|
|Class of Insulation||H|
Prime power is defined as being the maximum power which a generating set is capable of delivering continuously while supplying a available electrical load when operated for an unlimited number of hours per year under the agreed operating conditions with the maintenance intervals and procedures being carried out as prescribed by the manufactures.
The permissible average power output, over 24h of operation shall not exceed 70% of the PRP unless otherwise agreed by the RIC engine manufacturer.
Emergency standby power(ESP)
Emergency standby power is defined as the maximum power available during a available electrical power sequence, under the stated operating conditions, for which a generating set is capable of delivering in the event of a utility power outage or under test conditions for up to 200h of operation per year with the with the maintenance intervals and procedures being carried out as prescribed by the manufactures.
The permissible average power output, over 24h of operation shall not exceed 70% of the ESP unless otherwise agreed by the RIC engine manufacturer.
If the operating environment exceeds the above requirements, please contact the factory and consult.
|Typical Enclosed Genset Dimensions|
|Genset Model||Prime Rating|
|Length A(mm)||Width |
|Height C(mm)||Wet Weight*|
|Standard Fuel tank|
Open genset Enclosed genset
1.Q :What's the MOQ. Can I get a sample of free?
A : MOQ, according to the actual situation.
We can offer a sample of free. Please, friendly bear the shipping cost.
2.Q : When can i get the quotation?
A : We usually quote within 24 hours after getting your detailed requirements, like size, quantity, etc.
3.Q : What is your payments terms?
A : We can accept 30% deposit, 70% balance to be against the BL copy or by LC, or other payment terms.
4.Q : What is your terms of delivery?
A : We accept FOB, CFR, CIF, EXW, etc. You can choose the most convenient way for
you. Besides that, we can also shipping by Air and Express.
Matt Big client manager
If you are interested in our products or have any doubts,Please
Send your Inquiry Detaill, Click "Contact Now" !